Sunday 9 October 2011

chicken tikka masala




I was watching the cooking show 'Perfect' the other week and Anjum Anand was making a chicken tikka masala and it looked so good I felt I had to make it.


I can't be bothered to write it out so I'll just link you back to her recipe.
I don't know why I have red onion in the first picture because it doesn't seem to be in her recipe and I don't know why I have 2 marinade parts.  I might have just decided to add it.  I can't remember now.


Here are all the marinade ingredients.  I let it marinade for about 6 hours.  I used chicken thighs.


 I grilled the chicken in the oven to try and get some charness to it.  It does release a lot of fluid.


Tear up the chicken ready to add to the sauce for later.


I served it with some Naan bread that I made but I can't remember what recipe I followed.  Thats the problem when I take the photos and then post several days later.  When I remember I will post it.  It was a good recipe too.


No comments:

Post a Comment