Friday 2 March 2012

beef noodles


I had a piece of beef (rump) left over from the prevoius nights dinner so I decided to do a noodle dish for my lunch today.
The only veges I had were peppers and courgettes so that is what I used

For this recipe you will need

1 piece of rump steak chopped into strips
2 courgettes julienned
1 red pepper julienned
basil leaves
2 serves of egg noodles
homemade hoisin sauce to taste


 Start off frying the beef in some vege oil in small batches in a hot wok.  Then set aside.
Next put in the courgettes and cook for a couple of minutes before adding the peppers followed by the noodles.  Put the beef back into the wok and add  some of the hoisin sauce.  Go easy as you can always add more.  Gently mix and finish off with some basil.  I also added some chile powder when I went to eat it as I just couldn't help it.





No comments:

Post a Comment