Thursday 15 March 2012

planter update


Yeah, some action happening in the garden,  26 days later mind you.  This is the Italian parsley and in the back ground you can just see the fine strands of the chives.  I could be waiting a long time.  Patience is a virtue.


I am not sure if this is the cauliflower or the beetroot, I m going with the beetroot.  Actually I think its cauliflower.
There has been no sighting of any lettuce leaves.  I think the seeds were too old.  I have since put in some spinach, rocket and buttercrunch lettuce.  I will cross my fingers.


I am having some success with my sugar snaps peas that I planted on the 19th of Feb in the patch down the side of the house.



Can't believe how well the broad beans are going.  Only planted them from seed 15 days ago.  Just look at those rows.  I need to get Chris to make me some device to support these plants before too long.  My stick method for the sugar snaps are a bit random.

No comments:

Post a Comment