Monday 6 August 2012

salad for dinner - Jeanne Kelley


I read about this book on 'A cup of Jo' a while back and I thought it sounded pretty good, so I requested it from the library.  It was published this year 2012 and hadn't quite arrived  but it said it was coming soon, so I put my name down and hence I was the first person to borrow it.
If you like substantial salads then this book is for you.  I really enjoyed it.  No fluffing about just good healthy tasty ingredients presented in a no fuss way, with really delightful flavoursome dressings.


There is a great variety with your classic 'Nicoise' to your more decadent 'Lobster salad with watermelon, yellow tomato, mache and mint'.


Raw fish and a grilled chicken salad.
Very inspiring and makes you want to eat well.
It has to go back to the library this week.  I'm sure I will get it out again, I might even buy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment