Tuesday 18 December 2012

summer reading



This is the list of my summer reading.
Of course I will not read them all, but I will give it a good go.  I never know what I feel like reading so I like to have a big selection.  Variety is important and nothing too strenuous over the summer break.  I have mostly sourced the books from the library that I have requested over the last few months.  I have compiled my books from recommendations, book reviews, some old, some new, fiction and non fiction.

The elegance of the Hedgehog - Muriel Barbery





















D.V - Diana Vreeland







Gone Girl - Gillian Flynn


Birds of Paradise - Diana Abu- Jaber

Scandalous Women - Elizabeth Kerri Mahon


Me before you - Jojo Moyes


A tree grows in Brooklyn - Betty Smith


The Alchemist - Paulo Coelho



Stiff - Mary Roach


Defending Jacob - William Landay


Saving CeeCee Honeycutt - Beth Hoffman


The bungalow - Sarah Jio


11/22/63 - Stephen King


Prayers and lies - Sherri Wood Emmons


Bel canto - Ann Patchett




Audrey Hepburn, an elegant spirit - Sean Hepburn Ferrer





2 comments:

  1. Me before I is the most powerful book I have read in a very long time. Just a word of warning, don't read it in a public place as there will be lots of tears !

    ReplyDelete